Monday 22 April 2019
Current Sortify users can – as of last week – see a new Dashboard that lets the cat out of the bag as to what we’ve been up to… The Drafter (v2.0) and the Converter are getting a number of new companions: A Reclassifier, for sorting goods and services into correct classes A Chinese Drafter […]
It’s here – the new and improved trade mark goods and services Drafter 2.0 has arrived! Many of the changes made were implemented as a direct result of user feedback – thanks again to all of our subscribers and testers for your time. Some of the more significant changes: A new (but still familiar) interface […]
Tuesday 22 January 2019
IP Office updates - January 2019
- USPTO, IP Australia and IPONZ all kept busy in January...
- IPONZ alone added 4000+ pre-approved terms
- IP Australia now allows the broad term "online retail services" as well as "retail services"
Thursday 08 November 2018
EUIPO October updates published
- EUIPO has published its October 2018 review results
- 152 additions
- 9 deletions
Monday 05 November 2018
IPONZ removes 700+ services that include the word "featuring"
- IPONZ updates pre-approved goods and services database to remove the word "featuring" from retail and wholesale services
- Objections had been raised despite the "featuring" services being in the IPONZ pre-approved goods and services databases
- A corresponding practice note should be published soon