Monday 23 September 2019
When you apply for a trademark, you must specify the goods and/or services you wish to protect. These goods and services are split across 45 classes (categories) used internationally and known as the Nice Classification system. The system is based on the 1957 ‘Nice Agreement Concerning the International Classification of Goods and Services for the […]
Monday 22 April 2019
Current Sortify users can – as of last week – see a new Dashboard that lets the cat out of the bag as to what we’ve been up to… The Drafter (v2.0) and the Converter are getting a number of new companions: A Reclassifier, for sorting goods and services into correct classes A Chinese Drafter […]
It’s here – the new and improved trade mark goods and services Drafter 2.0 has arrived! Many of the changes made were implemented as a direct result of user feedback – thanks again to all of our subscribers and testers for your time. Some of the more significant changes: A new (but still familiar) interface […]
Monday 15 October 2018
Sortify.tm now contains fifty four new territories!
- We've gone from Drafting and Conversion tools for eight territories to... SIXTY TWO territories
- China, Japan, OAPI data added by popular request
- Specification objections are soon to become a thing of the past...
Friday 14 September 2018
The Global Goods and Services Converter is live!
- First tool of its kind in the world
- Quickly convert a goods and services specification into IP-Office compliant specifications
- It's unbelievably easy to use!
Thursday 15 March 2018
Thanks for visiting Sortify.tm! This page is where we’ll tell you about things like:
- Newly released features
- Planned functionality and features that we’re working on
- Special offers